Shalom everyone! The following is the full uncut documentary, “North East Africa: The Hidden Truth” produced by British filmmaker Stephen Graham. The full uncut documentary was recently made available by Graham on YouTube. The truth is the Israel in ancient times was an African nation. The original inhabitants of the region were Black Africans; they were there even before the Arabs and Turks came to the region. The Hebrews (Erverhs), including the B’nei Yisrael, were and still are Black Africans. Geographically, Israel physically sits on the African tectonic plate. There is no Middle East, this was a colonial invention designed to separate Israel and her neighbors from their African origins.
Disclaimer: This link is being provided as a convenience and for information purposes only; this does not constitute an endorsement or approval by TwelveTotems.org of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. TwelveTotems.org bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Please contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
The documentary is divided into sections:
1. Geographical facts – unveils truth that Israel is in Africa not Asia minor/middle east (archaeological sites are visited, Suez Canal, Sinai Peninsula and tectonic shifting explained)
2. Connecting our Ancestry – Tribe leaders of people who have inhabited the land long before Europeans and Asians are interviewed, also amazing documents such as land titles, and other extraordinary documents and pictures are used to display undeniable truth.
3. Deception – This breaks down some long founded beliefs. For example Moses identity, Jesus being European (hidden pictures of a Black Jesus are shown in one of the oldest churches in the holy land). Film also shows the African quarters in the old city Jerusalem which is not on any modern map as a means to erase their every existence from the minds of the people of the land and tourist.
4. Change for Prosperity – Shows the accomplishments of the ancient African communities both tribal and Bedouin, and the direction their taking for a better future.
5. Spiritual Awakening — Introducing the notion of an uprising of African awareness in the holy land.
“North East Africa: The Hidden Truth” – Stephen Graham
Video from EP channel – Stephen Graham/YouTube